How do I get a marriage license?

As of October 1, 2009, you must obtain your marriage license from the town clerk's office in the town where the marriage will occur. The license fee is $50.00. You may download a worksheet HERE to fill out and bring with you.

Please note: The Hopkins Inn and Hopkins Vineyard are in Warren (despite their mailing address) so you must come to this office if you are being married at one of these places.